Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Freebie for You!!

This turquoise vintage fabric from 1967 is so groovy, I just have to share it! So this all purpose tote is up for grabs. Easy to wear on the shoulder or carry by hand, it's the perfect medium size tote.



So what do you have to do to make this eco chic bag yours?

Just take a minute to comment on one of the posts on this blog, and you'll be entered in the random drawing that will take place on Sunday, 7/12. Then, just check back on Sunday night to see if you are the winner!


Dimensions excluding handles: 15W x 11H

10 comments:

  1. Yay a give-a-way! I need to do one soon. I hope I win! :)

    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great bag! I love it. I'll have to check out your Etsy site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Kay and I have to say that purse is WAY cute!! I also looked through some of your other stuff and they are very cool, your wallets are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stuff. You are so creative. If only I was that crafty!! These are way cooler than the purse party ones that people are selling these days. I could see you one day having a shop in Short North, Columbus. You would sell lots of stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bag! Kim sent me your way after we talked the other day.

    tscrapper.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bag and the wallets are super cute. Where do you get all these great ideas???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you use vintage fabrics for your items. This tote is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, contests are fun! Love the echo bag! Just checked out your shop, love the different vintage fabrics for your wallets. Way cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how much you have done in such a short time. I wish I could create half of this stuff. You give me some inspiration to bring my sewing machine out and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable bag and cute items! :)

    ReplyDelete